Watching the stream in the browser
- Install either Silk or Firefox from the Amazon Appstore.
- Enter the URL you received in the confirmation and reminder mail.
As soon as the stream becomes available, you can start it with a press on the play button.
Screen Mirroring with Android
Use Screen Mirroring to see the entire screen of your Android device on the Fire TV Stick.
- To enable Screen Mirroring on the Fire TV Stick, hold down the HOME button on your Fire TV Stick remote and select Mirroring. Alternatively, you can enable it in Settings > Display & Sounds > Display Mirroring.
- Now, unlock your phone, head to Settings > Connections, and enable ‘Screen Mirroring.’ You can also find the option in the quick settings tile with different names like Wireless Display, Wireless Projection, Screen Cast, Smart View, or Miracast.
- Once enabled, your Fire TV Stick name should appear in the list of available devices. Select the device and wait for the screen mirroring to begin. Note: Make sure that the Fire TV Stick, as well as your phone, is connected to the same wireless network.
Screen Mirroring with iOS
AirScreen is a third-party app that lets you mirror content from your iPhone’s screen to Fire TV Stick device using the iOS’ AirPlay technology, provided that both the devices are connected to the same network.
- Install AirScreen from the Amazon Appstore on your Fire TV Stick.
- Once installed, open the app and click Start Now.
- On your iPhone, open the Control Center and click on Screen Mirroring and tap your Fire TV Stick device’s name to begin mirroring.